Samstag, 23. Juni 2007

Hochzeit von Jochen's Cousin - Wedding of Jochen's Cousin




I spent my last weekend in Germany before going back to Dublin for my internship on the great wedding of Britta and Sven (Jochen's Cousin). The ceremony was so overwelming and touching that all people in church cried. I cried too, even if I don't know them very well. That was a veeeery romantic day - that makes you want more...
In the pictures one can see (1) the bride and groom (2) Jochen's youngest cousin Bastian (sooo cute and sooo smart) and (3) the two of us

Den letzten Tag in Deutschland bevor mein Praktikum in Dublin anfing, verbrachte ich auf einer wunderschönenen Hochzeit. Geheiratet hat ein Cousin von Jochen. Die Zeremonie war so rührend - die Braut hat in der Kirche für den Bräutigam gesungen! Es war ein wunderschöner romantischer Tag, einfach super. Auf den BIldern sieht man das (1) das Brautpaar (2) Jochens' jüngster Cousin Bastian (soooo süß) und (3) uns beide

Keine Kommentare: